Selangor Journal

MB condemns bomb attack in Afghanistan

BY LIZAWATI MADFA
SHAHA ALAM, JUNE 1: Dato’ Menteri Besar, Dato’ Seri Mohamed Azmin Ali strongly condemns the bomb attack in Afghanistan yesterday which killed at least 90 people
He said, the brutal attack is totally unacceptable and the perpetrators must be brought to justice.
He said, statements that the attack was ostensibly made in the name of religion must be entirely rejected.
“Our sympathy and prayers are with the victims and their families as well as loved ones affected by the barbaric and incomprehensible attack.
“It is more unfortunate that this attack came just one week after the suicide bomb attack in Manchester and Jakarta as well as the murder and brutality in South Philippines.
“In conjunction with this blessed month of Ramadan, let us practice tolerance, inclusive, moderation and just and that all differences in opinion must be resolved peacefully and amicably through discussion and discourse.
On May 31, New York Times reported that more than 80 people were killed while hundreds were injured and traumatized in a truck bomb attack in Kabul, Afghanistan.
So far, no group has yet claimed responsibility including the Taliban insurgents.

Top Picks

Experts tell parents to worry about effects of Covid-19, not vaccine, on their children

Editor Selangor Journal

Taman Templer community, teens to get 500 vaccine doses this Sunday

Editor Selangor Journal

Jelajah Selangor Bekerja focuses on creating skilled manpower with ideal salaries

Editor Selangor Journal