Selangor Journal

State Government to do its best to provide aid before Aidilfitri

BY SYAZWANI SUFIAN
HULU LANGAT, JUNE 22: The State Government is trying to handover aid to more than 100 families who were recently affected by an unusual flood in Hulu Langat, before Aidilfitri.
Health, Welfare, Women and Family Development Exco, Dr Daroyah Alwi hopes that the contribution can more or less cheer the victims in Ramadan and in welcoming Aidilfitri.
MANGSA BANJIR (7)
“If we can, we would like to handover the aid as fast as possible, however only 32 of them has completed the form.
“Hence, we have to handover by phase, where the next one will be after hari raya,” she said during a ceremony at Kompleks Penghulu Batu 10, Mukim Cheras.
Also present were the MBI Chief Operating Officer, Soffan Affendi Aminudin, Kajang Assemblyman, Datuk Seri Wan Azizah Wan Ismail, Dusun Tua Assembleman, Razaly Hassan and Hulu Langat Member of Parliament, Che Rosli Che Mat.
IMG_20170622_125748-1280x1264
Each family will receive at least RM1,000 and daily necessity items from State Government and Menteri Besar Incorporated (MBI).
Meanwhile, Jamaludin Busu, 65 said, he is thankful for the concern shown by the State Government and MBI who have given the donation to alleviate their burden.
“I am so thankful, this donation more or less reduce my burden although in reality, the damage is more than that.
“Although raya celebration may not be as cheerful as last year, but we are resigned to it,” he said when met by SelangorKini.

Top Picks

Experts tell parents to worry about effects of Covid-19, not vaccine, on their children

Editor Selangor Journal

Taman Templer community, teens to get 500 vaccine doses this Sunday

Editor Selangor Journal

Jelajah Selangor Bekerja focuses on creating skilled manpower with ideal salaries

Editor Selangor Journal