By Zareef Muzammil
SHAH ALAM, Oct 25 — The Sepang Municipal Council (MPSepang) will begin to disinfect high-risk areas and selected public space under its purview beginning Monday to Thursday.
Its president Dato’ Abdul Hamid Hussain said the operation will be carried out at 24 locations involving public areas, as well as business and commercial areas.
“The public disinfection operation will be conducted by the Sepang Health District Office, Fire and Rescue Department and the police,” he said in a statement.
Abdul Hamid had also urged premise owners to carry out disinfection procedures to curb the spread of Covid-19.
Details of the locations involved are as follows:
1) 26 October (8am until complete)
– Medan 88, BBST
– Medan 23, BBST
– Lot Komersial Kosmopleks, BBST
– Medan Selera Kosmopleks, BBST
– Cure & Care Vocational Center, Dengkil
2) 27 October (8am until complete)
– Omniwise KLIA staff dormitory, Salak
– Lot Komersial Pekan Salak
– Salak wet market
– Pekan Salak Chinese temple
– Petronas petrol station, Pekan Salak
– Salak food court
3) 28 October (8am until complete)
– Taman Saujana KLIA (Jalan 1/1-1/2)
– Lot Komersial Taman Saujana KLIA
– Kota Warisan:
– Megah Villa Apartment
– Lot Komersial Warisan Megah (Jalan Warisan Megah 1/4-1/5)
– Medan Selera Warisan Megah
– Lot Komersial Airport City
– ERL Station
4) 29 October (8am until complete)
– Lot Komersial Warisan Sentral (KIP Sentral)
– Shell petrol station
– Lot Komersial Taman Bunga Raya, BBST
– Petronas petrol station