By Zareef Muzammil
SHAH ALAM, Feb 11 — The public has the opportunity to join in a variety of fun and interesting activities, to mark the sixth anniversary of Shah Alam’s Day Without Vehicles, at Dataran Kemerdekaan in Seksyen 14 this Sunday.
The Shah Alam City Council (MBSA) said the programme, with a Chinese New Year theme to celebrate the festive period, will start at 7.20am until 10.30am.
“Online registration is required, at www.shahalamharitanpakenderaan.com/, with a limit of 1,000 people only,” it said in a Facebook post.
Among the activities which will take place during the programme include:
1. Fun Run/Walk – 7.20am to 7.30am
2. Bicycling – 7.20am to 7.30am
3. Stik To Stik Exercises – 8.10am to 8.30am
4. Dance Performance – 8.30am to 9am
5. MBSA combo performance – 8.30am to 9am
6. Dragon dance performance – 9am to 10.15am
7. Cheerful family quiz – 9am to 10.15am
8. Buskers – 10.15am hingga 10.30am
9. Archery clinic – 8am to 10.30am
10. Frisbee clinic – 8am to 10.30am
11. Hot air balloons – 8am to 10.30am
12. Parrot brothers, rabbit sale, control car exhibition, health screening, traditional games – 7.30am to 10.30am
13.Selangor Agricultural Development Corporation (PKPS) fruits and vegetables sale – 7.30am to 10.30am
14. Cat Adoption – 7.30am to 10.30am