By Siti Rohaizah Zainal
SHAH ALAM, Nov 21 — The Selangor Agriculture Development Corporation (PKPS) will continue the Jelajah Ehsan Rakyat initiative selling affordable basic necessities in nine locations tomorrow, running from 10am to 1pm.
The locations are at Pukal Padi Parit Changkat for the Sungai Panjang state constituency and Balai Raya Blok S Sawah Sempadan (Permatang state constituency).
Other locations for the programme are as follows:
- Puteri Centre Park, Tasik Puteri (Kuang).
- Flat Tun Perak (Rawang).
- Apartment Enggang (Taman Templer).
- Kampung Labu Lanjut (Sungai Pelek).
- Jalan Hilir 1, Taman Angsana Hilir (Pandan Indah).
- Dewan Serbaguna Kampung Sri Aman (Seri Serdang).
- Pangsapuri Taman Tun Teja, Alam Impian (Sungai Kandis).
Under Jelajah Ehsan Rakyat, standard chicken is sold at RM10 per piece, fresh beef at RM10 per pack, Grade B eggs at RM10 per tray, as well as mackerel and selayang fish at RM6 per pack.
The initiative, which has recorded over RM10 million in sales from September until early this month, also offers 5kg cooking oil for RM25, and 5kg rice for RM10.
For more information on Jelajah Ehsan Rakyat latest location update, please visit https://linktr.ee/myPKPS.